Protectors of Pure Water in Michigan
Michigan citizens organized in 2000 to protect our water resources. Challenges continue. Human rights and water quality issues inspire us to defend this public trust. Join us as we protect the water of the commons from those who would pollute, plunder, or privatize. Michigan Citizens for Water Conservation is a grassroots, nonprofit, and all-volunteer organization. Help us protect America's fresh water.
- Michigan Citizens for Water Conservation: Statement on Nestlé Permit Granted by MDEQ in Evart, Michigan April 5, 2018
- The Potash Mine is “Fool’s Gold” – not a Michigan “Gold Mine” March 20, 2018
- March 14: Great Lakes Water Is Life Online Event March 6, 2018
- Potash Mining Company wants to do WHAT? February 26, 2018
- Support Osceola Township February 22, 2018
- Splashing News: John and Jim Citizen Scientists February 18, 2018
Keep in Touch
Know what's happening to your water in real time.
P.O. Box 1
Mecosta, MI 49332
$10 for student | $25 for River Protector
Your donation is tax-deductible. MCWC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.