We want all our members and supporters to call, email, and post on social media to insist that our leaders respond to our submitted requests for action and investigation. Let them hear from all of us now. Insist that they respond.
Protectors of Pure Water in Michigan
Michigan citizens organized in 2000 to protect our water resources. Challenges continue. Human rights and water quality issues inspire us to defend this public trust. Join us as we protect the water of the commons from those who would pollute, plunder, or privatize. Michigan Citizens for Water Conservation is a grassroots, nonprofit, and all-volunteer organization. Help us protect America's fresh water.
The Story of Water: Who Controls the Way We Drink?
New from our partner Story of Stuff. "The Story of Water chronicles the dangers of water privatization and highlights innovative solutions being adopted around the United States that keep water systems in public hands."
- We’ve been patient – now it’s time for action! August 28, 2020
- We salute the protests taking place against racial violence, the most brutal aspect of systemic racism. August 15, 2020
- Release: MCWC Filed Complaint with Attorney General to stop Nestle’s damage to Ecosystem in Osceola County July 14, 2020
- MCWC Complaint Letter to MI AG Nessel July 14, 2020
- Gov. Whitmer Extends Water Reconnection Order Through 2020, Announces Historic Investment in Water Assistance for Michigan Families July 11, 2020
- Action Needed to Stop Nestle’s Water Grab May 21, 2020
Keep in Touch
Know what's happening to your water in real time.
P.O. Box 1
Mecosta, MI 49332
$10 for student | $25 for River Protector
Your donation is tax-deductible. MCWC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.