Protectors of Pure Water in Michigan
Michigan citizens organized in 2000 to protect our water resources. Challenges continue. Human rights and water quality issues inspire us to defend this public trust. Join us as we protect the water of the commons from those who would pollute, plunder, or privatize. Michigan Citizens for Water Conservation is a grassroots, nonprofit, and all-volunteer organization. Help us protect America's fresh water.
- Position on Nestlé Ice Mountain in Evart, Osceola County February 16, 2018
- Senate Bill 652 & 653 Action Needed Press Release February 2, 2018
- Update on Barry County Injection Well December 15, 2017
- Attend Oil and Water Don’t Mix’s Snyder/Schuette Accountability Rally! December 11, 2017
- MCWC Position: State “deal” leaves Enbridge in charge of Line 5 November 30, 2017
- Write to these Politicians TODAY and tell them to STOP the Poisoning in Detroit! November 15, 2017
Keep in Touch
Know what's happening to your water in real time.
P.O. Box 1
Mecosta, MI 49332
$10 for student | $25 for River Protector
Your donation is tax-deductible. MCWC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.