Protectors of Pure Water in Michigan
Michigan citizens organized in 2000 to protect our water resources. Challenges continue. Human rights and water quality issues inspire us to defend this public trust. Join us as we protect the water of the commons from those who would pollute, plunder, or privatize. Michigan Citizens for Water Conservation is a grassroots, nonprofit, and all-volunteer organization. Help us protect America's fresh water.
The Story of Water: Who Controls the Way We Drink?
New from our partner Story of Stuff. "The Story of Water chronicles the dangers of water privatization and highlights innovative solutions being adopted around the United States that keep water systems in public hands."
- Action Needed in Requesting Public Hearing January 20, 2021
- MCWC Statement in Enbridge’s Line 5 January 19, 2021
- MCWC Action Alert – Opposing Nestle December 10, 2020
- OWDM Press Release: Citizens Groups Respond to Enbridge Attempt To Avoid LIne 5 Accountability December 1, 2020
- Release: MCWC responds to EGLE Decision in Nestle Contested Case November 23, 2020
- Release: Evart’s White Pine Springs Takes Center Stage in North America’s Water Wars October 26, 2020
Keep in Touch
Know what's happening to your water in real time.
P.O. Box 1
Mecosta, MI 49332
$10 for student | $25 for River Protector
Your donation is tax-deductible. MCWC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.