Protectors of Pure Water in Michigan
Michigan citizens organized in 2000 to protect our water resources. Challenges continue. Human rights and water quality issues inspire us to defend this public trust. Join us as we protect the water of the commons from those who would pollute, plunder, or privatize. Michigan Citizens for Water Conservation is a grassroots, nonprofit, and all-volunteer organization. Help us protect America's fresh water.
The Story of Water: Who Controls the Way We Drink?
New from our partner Story of Stuff. "The Story of Water chronicles the dangers of water privatization and highlights innovative solutions being adopted around the United States that keep water systems in public hands."
- Memories & Happy New Year from MCWC – New Years tidings and remembering those we have lost January 2, 2022
- Press Release: Blue Triton/Nestle Gives up Controversial Permit Seeks backdoor to increase withdrawal October 28, 2021
- Stop Pending Water Shutoffs May 23, 2021
- Action Alert: Prevent EGLE from securing control from the EPA over Class II Injection wells April 15, 2021
- MCWC Press Release: Nestle Completes Sale of North America Bottled Water Assets April 4, 2021
- Action Needed in Requesting Public Hearing January 20, 2021
Keep in Touch
Know what's happening to your water in real time.
P.O. Box 1
Mecosta, MI 49332
$10 for student | $25 for River Protector
Your donation is tax-deductible. MCWC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.