Protectors of Pure Water in Michigan
Michigan citizens organized in 2000 to protect our water resources. Challenges continue. Human rights and water quality issues inspire us to defend this public trust. Join us as we protect the water of the commons from those who would pollute, plunder, or privatize. Michigan Citizens for Water Conservation is a grassroots, nonprofit, and all-volunteer organization. Help us protect America's fresh water.
- Speak Up Now: Detroit U.S. Ecology Wants to Expand May 1, 2018
- News Release: MCWC Challenges MDEQ Permit Regarding Nestle’s 400gpm Water Grab April 26, 2018
- April 30th Lansing Women Voters Event: Protecting Michigan’s Water April 24, 2018
- Michigan Citizens for Water Conservation: Statement on Nestlé Permit Granted by MDEQ in Evart, Michigan April 5, 2018
- The Potash Mine is “Fool’s Gold” – not a Michigan “Gold Mine” March 20, 2018
- March 14: Great Lakes Water Is Life Online Event March 6, 2018
Keep in Touch
Know what's happening to your water in real time.
P.O. Box 1
Mecosta, MI 49332
$10 for student | $25 for River Protector
Your donation is tax-deductible. MCWC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.