Help us protect water!
You can share time, money, and information to support water protectors in Michigan.
- IJC 2015 Review of the Recommendations of the PWGL - January 2016 FINAL
- All Aboard Public Trust article VJEL Issue2 2014 Olson
- The House Dems introduced House Bills No. 5065-5073. Attached are the bills.
- Great Lakes, Great Michigan Coalition Update
- Assessing The Environmental Risks of the Water Bottling Industry’s Extraction of Groundwater
- Proposed Talking Points: House Bills 5065, 5066, 5068, 5069, 5070 and 5071 (5067 and 5072 passed on 5/14/08)
- Navigating the Great Lakes Compact: Water, Public Trust and International Trade
- Testimony of Terrill (Terry) Swier
- Written Testimony of Terrill (Terry) Swier
- President Terry Swier Testifies before The House Subcommittee
- SB 860: Water withdrawal legislation is pending on the floor of both the Michigan House of Representatives and Senate that is tie-barred to the Great Lakes Compact legislation.
- Opening Statement Dennis Kucinich: Assessing the risks of the Water Bottling Industry’s Extraction of groundwater
- House Dems Push for Tougher Protections of our Great Lakes
- APPEALS COURT DATE SET for June 14th
- Granholm Issues Executive Directive Placing Moratorium on Bottled Water Permits
- “Woodrow Wilson”
- Temporary Injunction July 17, 2004
- “MCWC Demands Governor Jennifer Granholm to Invoke Public Trust” June 16, 2004
- “MCWC’s Comments to the Governor and DEQ on Proposed Water Legacy Act” Full Version. Summary Version.
- “Governor’s help for Nestle places our water at risk”, by Terry Swier, Lansing State Journal, January 28, 2004
- 5099.07 OPINION FOLLOWING BENCH TRIAL (JUDGMENT-ORDER) 11-25-03
- 5099.13 Amended and Final Stipulated Order 07-06-09
- 165110 Bottled water
- State of Michigan Court of Appeals - November 29, 2005
- A Critical Look at Michigan Citizens for Water Conservation v. Nestle
- Water Brief Great Lakes Water Agreement
Click above to donate with a debit card, credit card, or Paypal. Or mail check to...
P.O. Box 1
Mecosta, MI 49332
$10 for student | $25 for River Protector
Your donation is tax-deductible. MCWC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
Keep in Touch
Stay aware of what's happening in real time. Share the news!